While on FriendFeed, I saw reports that Facebook was also experiencing problems.
What would happen if all social networks went down at once? What would you do with yourself?
Would you start sharing things by rapid fire email? Would you launch Skype chat? And the most pressing question is:
What did you miss while Twitter was down?
5. The incessant "click ... click ... click ..." of Robert Scoble trying to refollow the 100,000 people he unfollowed this week.
4. The short-lived #peterpanman meme. Nutella still rules.
3. As it turns out, you can have THOUSANDS of new Twitter followers overnight! If Twitter had just been up, you'd have gotten the DM telling you how.
2. Thursday's #kaizenblog chat renamed #kaizenbeer and adjourned to local brewpub.
1. You missed the sight of people actually getting some work done while you constantly attempted to reload an empty Twitter screen.