I asked people what was their favorite part of SxSWi on Twitter and in the halls, and this is what they said:
- meeting people face-to-face - making new relationships & strengthening existing ones, swapping ideas -- @justinpremick
- meeting great people... in the halls and at small get togethers instead of big parties -- @beley
- @zefrank by a long shot -- @theblogstudio
- more than anything, I'm loving the opportunity to meet up with ppl -- @derrickkwa
- Meeting new people and old friends, and the core conversations + looking forward to the #digitalmission breakfast tomorrow! @benjaminellis
- all the A+ social media sessions, TweetUps, meeting Twitter followers in person @kathyoreilly
Meeting and connecting with people has been by far the most voted of all SxSWi opportunities. It was great to meet some of the people with whom Ive had exchanges in the last year, including two who came all the way from Singapore to attend the conference. I also heard that the film part was really good.
What was your favorite part of SxSWi?
© 2010 Valeria Maltoni. All rights reserved.