The ten social media headlines you won't read today are:
1. Google Acquires U.S. Central Intelligence Agency in Surprise
2. Robert Scoble Settles on a
Single Social Media Service
3. Twitter, Chatroulette Merge to Form World's Most Annoying Social Media Service
Impresario Darren Rowse: "Blogging Was Just a Fad, After All"
5. Farmville Named Newest Member of U.N. Security Council
6. SxSW Announces Relocation to Baltimore for 2011 Event; Rebrands as NxNE
Media Eyes 21st Century Branding
10. Rupert Murdoch Blocks Entire Internet in Monetization Bid
The secret of writing great headlines is to optimize for people, then figure out where search engines and social media fit in and how they rank.
[image of chat plates Ikuko Nakazawa, 2007]