Some (confirmed) upcoming events where I will talk in the next couple of months.
If I am lucky, in addition to meeting an accomplished roster of peers, I will get to meet Kevin Spacey (I'm a big fan of his work). Below is the description I submitted.
In this hands-on session, we will learn to:
- Use audience segmentation and linguistic analysis data to inform and quantify a cohesive content marketing strategy to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action
- Develop a content calendar to support a proper hierarchy of themes based on audience research and provide better internal governance and accountability across channels and divisions
- Close the gap in content development resources by enrolling Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to contribute their expertise to marketing programs
- Extrapolate useful lessons from the specific strategies industry leaders are employing to grow their fan bases and build trust in their brands
What it takes: in collaboration with Shannon Paul, VP, Social Media, how Fifth Third Bank used content marketing and digital media to help individual job seekers find work with Retweet to Reemploy – and enrolling influencers to spread the word in social media.
How Fifth Third Bank is using content marketing and digital media to help raise money for cancer research and attract new checking account customers. By asking if a checking account could help fund the fight against cancer, the bank found a new way to build relationships with consumers in a way that puts people and their stories front and center.
- Examine some of the unique regulatory obstacles the industry faces and the innovative tactics some FS brands are using to overcome those obstacles
- Track progress through a comprehensive measurement framework
It has been a couple of years since I spoke at Inbound and I am thrilled to be taking the stage for a bold talk on a topic that is near and dear to my heart.
Thanks to the inimitable Laura Fitton I will have a chance to ive out loud and to be reunited with many colleagues who are doing good work.
This talk is about the history and future of achieving human potential. Based on my lifelong work in working with, researching, analyzing, and understanding how people develop and learn, and building frameworks to affect behavior in support of both. A five-minute talk on 2021: Uploading Humanism. Areas of focus:
- The learning framework that changed it all
- A discussion of environment design to affect behavior
- What makes effective teams work
- The value of continuous learning and how to achieve it
- A weighing of what we are leaving behind and what we are taking with us
Attendees will leave with a strong grasp of how to approach mindfully the new world of work and make smarter moves with innovation to impact experience, social to accelerate relationships and scale, and technology to enable emerging models.
Hope we will get a chance to meet.
Valeria is an experienced listener. She designs service and product experiences to help businesses rediscover the value of promises and its effect on relationships and culture. She is also frequent speaker at conferences and companies on a variety of topics. Book her to speak here.