A selection of the best interviews and publications from the last couple of years. Starting with a feature interview with GapJumpers on Medium on why Learning to Learn is the most Valuable Skill.
Feature length article for CW, a monthly publication by the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
Letters to the C-Suite about social media - my contribution on how to connect people, processes, and technology for results. More information.
Grab the 2011 Collector's Edition
Some of the best conversations with friends about digital media, great work, branding, structuring communication functions, keeping the social conversation real, my take at SxSW, and more.
- The Bean Cast 243: Facebook Classic with Christopher Baccus (executive director digital, Golin Harris) and Rose Cameron (head of globabl brand strategy, Hornall Anderson), and Valeria Maltoni
- The Bean Cast 190 with Mark Wnek (former head of Lowe NY), Gabe Zimmerman (Gamification.co), and Valeria Maltoni
- The Bean Cast 182 with Peter Shankman (founder HARO), David Burn (founder/editro AdPulp), Marc Whitehead (Reason Partners), and Valeria Maltoni.
- The Bean Cast with Lars Bastholm, Advertising Consultant, Kelly Eidson, Digital Strategist, Modea , and Valeria Maltoni (Conversation Agent)
- The Bean Cast w/ Joe Jaffe, Saul Colt (Freshbooks), Mat Zucker (Ogilvy One), and Valeria Maltoni (Conversation Agent)
- The Bean Cast w/ Chris Baccus (AT&T), Jeff Cutler (JeffCutler), Åsk Wäppling (Adland.tv), and Valeria Maltoni (Conversation Agent)
- The Bean Cast w/ Kevin Briody (Ignite Social Media), Stuart Foster (Mullen), Valeria Maltoni (Powered), Michelle Tripp (BrandForward)